The Chaldean Catholic Foundation
Your Thoughts and Prayers are the Best
The Chaldean Catholic Foundation donates funds directly to Archbishop Bashar Warda in Erbil, the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan.
The Chaldean Catholic Foundation applies 100% of all membership contributions to be wired directly to Archbishop Warda.
The Chaldean Catholic Foundation is not a non-profit organization.
- Contributions and Donations are not refundable or transferable.
- Contributions and Donations not tax-deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes in the United States.
The Chaldean Catholic Foundation is an Amateur Website
We are not organized to operate the Chaldean Catholic Foundation as a daily business. All of our content, activities, and projects are completed as time permits.
The comments and opinions that you express in our discussions literally represent a global perspective that provides remarkable value for all of us. Your constructive comments and feedback are strongly encouraged.
We love to feature significant events that make a big-leagued difference in our lives.
Think for yourself.
Subscribe to The Chaldean Catholic Foundation
We ask for a Membership Contribution to be applied to the shipping and handling of delivering renewable energy products which include import/export duties and tariffs.
In addition, we ask our friends for a 1-Time Donation to defray the cost of operating this website. 1-Time Donations are processed separately.
- A Membership Contribution or 1-Time Donation is not required to sign-up for a FREE Newsletter.
- A Membership Contribution or 1-Time Donation does not include a FREE Newsletter, which is done separately. Sign-up for a FREE Newsletter, which includes a Membership Discount.
Select your Cup of Tea
Welcome to our
The Chaldean Catholic Foundation is organized as a Christian advocacy group that supports the efforts of Archbishop Bashar Warda in the Kurdish region of Iraq.
We want to improve the lives of people in the entire region.
The Chaldean Catholic Foundation publishes editorials, aggregates news, and information.
We accept editorial content from reputable sources.
We distribute uncontaminated news and information.
Our activities include building friendships, improving lives, and promoting healthy lifestyles.
Help us spread the word about the global freedom movement. Let's do this together!
What is your
"Sphere of Engagement?"
Get online. Say HELLO! Meet your new pals!
If you have no friends,
find them here.
Hang out with like-minded people who share common values.
Become an active participant in our chat groups and social media channels.
It's completely up to you.
Discover Worldly Perspectives.
[Sorry, this section is under construction (major re-haul).]
How to Leave a Comment
- Login first after obtaining a Membership.
- Check the little bell to be notified of new comments via email before posting your first comment.
- Comments are subject to moderation.
Give us 60 seconds to show you how to become an expert.